Sponsoring International Show Jumper Laura Renwick
The Equine Industry: A Global Perspective
Equestrianism is one of the biggest industries that is hidden in plain sight. Most people outside (& many within) have no idea of the global scale and significance of the equine industry.
- According to Alltech’s Steve Elliot, the annual economic impact of the equine industry is significant – involving some $300 billion dollars and 1.6 million full-time jobs.
- Britain has one of the highest quality equine industries in the world, and is internationally recognised as the leading source of equine expertise, leading export markets with overseas trade currently valued at over £500m and growing.
- The industry contributes more money to the UK economy and has more participants, that rugby, fishing or cricket and employs more people than agriculture.
- There are 446,000 horse owning households in the UK serviced by over 18,000 equine businesses.
- Horse sports engage a higher proportion than other sports of people with disabilities, women participants and participants over the age of 45 and nearly 40% of those taking part in do not participate in other forms of physical activity.
- It’s unique as a sport in that men and women compete against each other at Olympic level with athlete aged from 18-70.
- In America, the equine industry has a greater economic impact than motion pictures - 7 million Americans are directly involved in the US industry, 2 million are horse owners and over a third earn $75k + a year.
Be associated with a dynamic, world class sport that reaches tens of millions of people across the globe. FEI statistics reveal that show jumping is increasing in its appeal to a global audience with a passionate, growing and varied audience spanning high net worth individuals, and middle and upper income families.
Sponsoring Team Renwick provides a great opportunity to take your brand global, building awareness among horse lovers, the young fashion market and a high-net worth audience across the world. Show case your products alongside established global brands and increase your brand exposure to a unique audience.
All our sponsorship packages are bespoke and made to suit individual business requirements and we would love to talk to you, whatever your sponsorship budget, large or small. email email@example.com